After feeling generally kind of bleh yesterday and skipping Fundamentals of Teaching Writing (Yiddish was canceled anyway, since the professor is still on vacation), I woke up this morning with a bad sore throat. The rest of me feels okay enough to go to class, but I don't want to be called on to contribute to the discussion because I'm not sure if I'll be able to talk. In order to ensure this, I made a little note for my professors explaining that I have a sore throat and will be unable to speak in class today.
It's in three languages: Hebrew, Yiddish, and English. Such is my life.
By the way, to rhobike, lcohen, or canyon_lady, whoever sees this first: I'm scheduled to host on Thursday. At the moment, I'm physically up to having guests, but not up to singing. (Snacks, of course, will be made wearing foodservice gloves to protect innocent singers from germs.) Should I continue to be scheduled to host, or should someone cover for me? How late can I make this decision?